VENDOR CONTRACTBETWEENZISFONE (LLC)&MAAN INDUSTRIES
This Vendor Contract (the "Agreement") is made and entered into on 24-Jan, 2023 by and between MAAN INDUSTRIES represented by Asim Shabbir (the "Vendor"), holding CNIC 34601-0817538-7 respectively having its operations at 13km Daska Road, Sialkot. and Zisfone (the "Company"), represented by its Director Saba Zubairwith CNIC 81302-2576530-6, having its operations at 170, Old Country Road, Suite 303, Mineola, NY 11501.
1. Payment Details
• The Vendor will be paid according to the following payment details: o $10 Per Approved SalePayment will only be made on approved sales. The Vendor will not be paid in case:• Sale is not approved due to any reason.• If the customer cancels the order by calling in customer services no • Duplicate sale.
2. Dialer & DataThe Vendor will use their own data & dialer for sales calls. The data used by the Vendor should be DNC scrubbed. In case if Company got any DNC penalty due to vendor’s sale. Vendor will be responsible to pay all the penalty charges.
3. Responsibilities of VendorThe Vendor agrees to: • Make good amount of sales on daily basis • Your Team will be tasked with forwarding potential clients willing to sign up for the wireless home phone service. • Ensure the quality of sales made. • Save and manage all sales recording
4. Zisfone will be responsible for: • Cross-check the sales made by the Vendor. • Assure the Quality of Sales through TPV(Third Party Verification) Department • Provide training and support to the Vendor regarding the sales process. • Provide training to the Vendor regarding the QA process. • Comply with all state and federal laws and regulations related to the sale of its products or services. • Provide the necessary tools and resources to the Vendor to help them make sales.
5. Contract Termination and Penalties: • The Agreement may be terminated or the Vendor may be penalized in case of: o Violation of any policies o Sending fake sales. o Sending repeated sales. o Tempering with sales. o Engaging in any behavior that may damage the Company's reputation or goodwill. o Breaching any terms and conditions of this Agreement.In the event of contract termination, the Vendor will immediately return any Company property and cease using any Company trademarks, logos or materials.
6. Reporting & Payment:The Vendor agrees to send a report to Zisfone on every 1st of the month. Payment will only be transferred to the Company's bank account through a cheque or Vendor can collect the cheque by itself which can only be received by Company POC or we will transfer from the USA Account through wire transfer. Tax will be deducted according to the rules and regulations of PAK & USA. In case of any inconvenience Zisfone will provide the focal person regarding the issues in provisioning or in any other department.
7. Non-Compete and Data Confidentiality: The Vendor agrees to: • Not engage in any telecom campaign with any other company during the term of this Agreement. • Not engage in any telecom campaign with any other company till 6 months even after termination of this Agreement. • Maintain the confidentiality of any data or information received from the Company. • Not use any data or information for any other purpose other than the sale of the Company's products or services. • Not disclose any data or information to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company. • Not copy or duplicate any data or information received from the Company. • Destroy or return any data or information received from the Company upon termination of this Agreement.
8. Intellectual Property: The Company owns all intellectual property related to its products and services, including trademarks, logos, patents and copyrights. The Vendor will not use any Company intellectual property without the prior written consent of the Company.
9. Indemnification:The Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or related to the Vendor's breach of this Agreement, negligence, or willful misconduct.
10. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan & USA. Theparties agree that any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Pakistan Arbitration Association & American Arbitration Association.
11. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Vendor and the Company and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties, whether oral or written.
12. Amendments: This Agreement may be amended or modified only in writing and signed by both parties.
13. Notices: All notices and other communications required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand or sent by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, to the parties at their respective addresses set forth below or to such other address as either party may from time to time designate in writing.
14. Assignment: This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without the prior written consent of the other party.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
Company: MAAN INDUSTRIES Company: Zisfone LLCVendor: Asim Shabbir By: Saba Zubair
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: VENDOR CONTRACT
Agree & Sign